GameFi is one of the hottest new cryptocurrency fads, fusing decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) with blockchain-based online games. Unlike many traditional online games, which are based on a “pay-to-win” paradigm and require players to purchase upgrades in order to get an advantage over their opponents, GameFi is based on a “play-to-earn” strategy. This notion entails providing financial incentives for players to engage in and progress through games. This has allowed gamers to make a full-time wage in some circumstances.
In these types of games, all things are expressed as NFTs — digital tokens used to establish ownership of scarce intangible commodities. Consider land plots, avatars, outfits, weapons, and gold bars. Once players discover and acquire these goods through gaming, they can trade them with other players in digital marketplaces for various NFTs or sell them for cryptocurrencies.
NFTanks is another prospective project for people interested in becoming engaged in these blockchain-based games and earning cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
NFTanks is a skill-based earn-to-play game powered by the Binance Smart Chain blockchain. NFTanks is based on the belief that players should own in-game assets and be compensated for their participation.
Token Tanks is a digital militarized environment in which users construct, arm, battle, and trade Tanks, 3333 unique state-of-the-art digital military vehicles (DogeTankers) constructed for combat and earning cryptocurrency.
Features NFTank Game
· Interactive game where you can earn money while having fun and competing — If you are a gamer, you have the possibility to earn money while having fun and competing. If you are not a gamer, you can benefit by trading the game’s NFT assets. The play-to-earn movement is a new trend in gaming, in which players’ NFT games accumulate incentives that can subsequently be converted to real money. Though this type of cryptocurrency has existed for a few years, it reached new heights during the coronavirus illness 2019 (COVID-19) epidemic, when accompanying lockdowns left millions unemployed and susceptible to earning money through gaming.
· DeFi is finally bringing farming and staking services to the blockchain gaming space, which is great news for pro gaming enthusiasts! Now you may demonstrate your gaming abilities, get rewards in the form of NFTs, and then risk those awards to earn returns within the gaming platform. Blockchain-based gaming platforms are now incorporating NFT gamification into their operations in conjunction with Yield Farming in order to optimize player advantages while also maintaining their players’ engagement.
· NFTs games are blockchain-based games that allow users to acquire in-game collectibles that may be used as weapons or sold to other players or on other NFT markets. When NFTs are used in games, they are not just exciting but also potentially rewarding. 3333 unique NFTs were produced from 230 hand-drawn features. All holders of the one-of-a-kind NFT collection will receive 5% of tokens for free. All gaming rewards, bonuses, and gifts will be distributed to owners.
Game modes of NFTank Game
1. PvE Mode — This is essentially a training mode in which new users and experienced players can hone their skills before entering the game and competing against other players for rewards.
2. PvP Mode — With a prize of NTS tokens for victory in battle. Each player may block a specified number of NTS tokens in order to earn a prize. The loser receives nothing. Each player must secure a predetermined/fixed number of NTS tokens to get.
3. Team battle — A team battle on a big 2v2 or 4v4 player map, with the victorious team receiving a reward. To gain NTS tokens, players will be able to gather and improve various DogeTankers.
NTS is the native coin of the NFTanks ecosystem, which is built on the Binance Smart Chain and serves as the platform’s backbone. NTS can be used to purchase NFT, to upgrade the games, and to stake, farm, and reward players on the platform.
The worlds of cryptocurrency and video games are rapidly convergent. The combination, nicknamed “play-to-earn,” and more commonly referred to as “web3,” has the potential to usher in a new generation of gaming experiences with real-world economies and new player incentives. This, in turn, has the potential to fundamentally alter the game industry’s existing business models.
Read More Here :
Bitcointalk Username : apataak
BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3391752
BSC Address : 0xF1B708b07Ea8265801255a0548Ce9607bE0Cc2f7