Date: June 01, 2023 (Thursday)
Time: UTC +9
Mint Price: 0.01 ETH
Mint Site :
Network : Ethereum
Minting will only be available at Nanashi’s official site : https://nanashiworld.com/
(Note : Please be careful on other phishing sites.)
Nanashi Collection uses an ERC-721A standard contract where you can mint multiple items at the same time while paying a lower gas fee.
Minting is powered by Thirdweb which makes every transaction safe.
Where can Imint Nanashi’s NFT?
(Note : Please be careful, there are no other minting sites aside from our official website.)
When is the Public Mint?
– June 1, 2023 (Thursday) — 00:01 UTC+9 (Japan)
How can I participate in the Public minting?
– Visit our official website (nanashiworld.com), connect your wallet, set how many NFTs you want to mint, and click “MINT”.
(Minting is powered by Thirdweb which make each transaction safe.)
How much does a Mint Cost?
– 0.01 ETH + gas fee.
(Nanashi Collection uses an ERC-721A standard contract where you can mint multiple items at the same time while paying a lower gas fee.)
Does the Collection have delay-reveal function?
– Yes, the collection supports the delay-reveal function.
When will the collection be revealed?
– June 15, 2023 (Thursday)
Where can I view my minted NFT?
– You can view your minted Nanashi on Opensea.io
What is the dimension of each NFTs?
– 1800×1800 (.png) with 32 bit depth
How many Nanashi are available during the Public Mint?
– 9,990 Nanashi will be available during the publicminting.
– 10 Nanashi have already been pre-minted to test the contract functionality and will be used as a reserved by the Nanashi team.
Why do the creators and the team only hold 10 Nanashi?
– The team aims for the collection to be 100% owned by the community.
– The creators also believe that Nanashi will become a successful collection and that a single Nanashi can change the life of an individual.
Will there be a duplicates of each NFT?
– No, Nanashi has 10,000 unique NFT.
Who are the artists behind Nanashi?
– Nanashi was created by 2 collaborating artists , “Nanashi” himself and “White Fox”. They both have lots of years of experience in traditional and digital arts. They kept themselves anonymous, giving all the credits and commendation of their creation to the community.
FOR MORE UPDATES
HAVE FUN EXPLORING MULTIPLE WORLD AND MINTING YOUR VERY OWN NANASHI.